Ala Alba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Helping out the Site!]

Go down

[Helping out the Site!] Empty [Helping out the Site!]

Post by CerealQueen Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:07 pm

This is a new site and there's plenty missing. This site is devoted to the Negima and UQ Holder series and I want to make sure we have as much info about it as we possibly can. In addition, I want to make sure said info is accurate. If you wish to contribute what you can, let me know!
Everyone who contributes will be credited.

Remember, the point is to have this be a fun place for Negima plans to hang out and discuss the series!

If you want to help out and make sure we gathered as much info as possible, look at the list below and message me or simply comment in the thread what you would like to tackle. If you believe something is missing, please let me know!

Manga

• Synopsis of each individual chapter (all at this point)
    (Negima & UQ Holder)

• General synopsis and story of each manga series
    (Negima, Negima Neo, Negiho, and UQ Holder)

• Script Dump - Each chapter of all series should have their scripts documented onto an easy to read page
    (All series)

Anime

• Synopsis of each episode and write-up of each series in general
    (This includes both Negima! and Negima!? series, Negima Intro episodes, the Spring & Summer OVA's, and Another World & Ala Alba OAD series, as well as the Negima Final movie. UQ Holder to come.)
  • Anime vs. Manga differences - What's new? What's different?
    (Includes all series)
  • Script Dump - Each episode's script should be formatted into an easy to read page, including all dialogue
    (All series)

Video Games

• Scans - Clean scans of boxes, cases, CD's, manuals, etc.
  • Gameplay and Synopsis - What's this game about? How do you play? Make a thorough write-up
  • Differences in Games - A number of the games have alternate releases, differing slightly. Make a list of what they are and please be thorough!
  • Walkthroughs - All the Negima games are in Japanese, making it difficult to many audiences to fully enjoy. If you have a walkthrough for any of the games or want to make one, I'd be happy to host it here!

Merchandise

(Still working on this myself, but if you see missing items or can provide pictures or details about any that are already existing, it would be much appreciated.)

• Scans/Pictures
  • Descriptions of Items
  • Release Info
  • Any other info would be appreciated!

Characters

• A general bio of the character
  • A thorough write-up about the character and their role in the series - needs to be more detailed than the one's listed in wiki
  • Interesting factoids about the character
  • How the character differs in each series

Characters that need to be done:
Characters:

References in Other Media

Negima has appeared in a number of shows/movies. Make a list of how it was referenced, what in, and provide pictures if at all possible!

CerealQueen
CerealQueen
A little bit of courage is the real magic
A little bit of courage is the real magic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum